Friday, November 7, 2008

Thanksgiving cards

Okay, I started making my Halloween and Christmas cards last summer, but for some reason I can't get in gear to make some Thanksgiving ones. While digging out my Thanksgiving decorations I found this Thanksgiving card the kids and I made 2 years ago. It too has become a decoration now.

Here are some pictures of some of my Thanksgiving decorations.


These white candles and pumpkins are one of my favorite. I left the black trees out...I would love to find some pretty brown ones.

I set my Jim Shore pilgrim couple out and this cute Indian couple.

Last year after Halloween, my friend leslie called one day telling me to go check out Michael's...she knew I was looking for Thanksgiving decor and all the fall stuff was either 75% or maybe even 90% off. That's when I got the cornucopia and flowers for it. Leslie always has the best decorating ideas!





3 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

You are just way too sweet hun! You have awesome decorating skills hot mama!!! I need to get mine out. I have Halloween almost put away but we're treking to the InLaws this weekend so it'll have to wait until next week. I'm antsy though! I love the girl behind the pumpkin carriage. Awww. I have B & M's turkey card still. I put it out, too! It is so cute and clever!
I am so behind on blogging. I need to do a new post tonight, hu?
Happy weekend ahead hun.
Love, Les

Kristi said...

Fun Thanksgiving decorations. My house kind of feels bare after all my Halloween decorations came down. I love your white pumpkins & candles too. The pilgrim lady driving a turkey is so cute too!

Unknown said...

I love you Thanksgiving decorations! Love both the pilgrim couple and the Indian couple! I think your white pumpkins are a wonderful way to transition from fall to Christmas! :)

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! :)