Monday, November 10, 2008

100%

Today was report card day...Ben of course got all A's but even got a 100% in Math. Our principle always signs Ben's report card, which I think is so nice that she takes the time to look at his report card. The school has just made a big deal over Ben's 100% and it makes us all so happy!



I love what Ben's teacher wrote for the commments...Best student in math....ever!!! They have never had a student get a 100% average for the whole grading period. I am so proud!


Not only is Ben a smart kid but he is very artsy fartsy too. After taking down our Halloween decorations, he knew I had not yet made Thanksgiving flash cards to put out and asked if he could make them. We needed 10, he came up with 8 on his own and asked me for a suggestion so I said blessing and then he finished up with cornucopia. I think he did a good job...he is just an all around sweetie :)






8 comments:

Kristi said...

What a great kid!! I'm impressed with the school staff too!

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

That is great! Kristi was right... great staff too!

Unknown said...

Wow impressive!

Jenni said...

That is great that Ben does so well in math! That can be a really hard subject. :) I also really like the Thanksgiving flash cards you both did! :)

Have a great night! :)

Amber M. said...

Woo-hoo! Way to go, Ben!

Shannon said...

Way to go Ben! :)

Every Day Gourmet said...

Very good! What a smart kid you have! What are your plans for Thanksgiving cards this year?

Our Complete Family said...

What a sweetie peetie! Loved seeing those flashcards he made. Gosh he is so fun hearted! I should take a photo of B's report card to post. He would love it if I shared his, too! Give Ben big high fives from the Illinois crew hun! Bryce for sure did not get my "non liking math gene" and he himself got a 100% for the 1st quarter, too! Maybe our boys will fix the stock market one day ahead!!! Wish his principle was good enough to do when Ben's did!
Love and hugs, Les