Thursday, November 13, 2008

CMA's = gingerbread


Last night was so fun! Every year I look forward to the CMA's. One of these years I am hosting a huge CMA party at my house. There were so many great songs sung last night. I love the video with Andy Griffith and Brad Paisley...Waiting On A Woman...it's the truth ain't it.
Our radio stations play this guy's latest hit ALL the time and I LOVE LOVE it. It's my new favorite song...gets me in the mood to dance around the house and get my cleaning done or it can pump me up for a good workout at the gym. It was so fun when he came out on the CMA's to sing it...I was stitching to the beat :) Every now and then he can bust out a good song.





Here are the cute guys I got done last night while watching TV.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute I love gingerbread men I do a christmas tree in my kitchen with a bunch of gingerbread men on it! So cute good job!

Our Complete Family said...

Oh how cute are those gingerbread men! I love them!
You know~ I love that Kid Rock song, too! I have his 1st CD I must admit. Liked him for awhile now! Didn't get to see the CMA's. Bryce's school had their annual reading night which was a fundraiser for a library in Kenya, of a former student of B's school. So, that was on our agenda instead. Bummer. Was Taylor Swift on? Boy can that girl sing! How about Matrina McBride or any other of the bit older folks? George Strait, Kenny Chesney...who else did you rock out to girly? No free hands to karokee with a wooden spoon like when we were at Therese Falcon's house, hu?!? ;) Love you and your spunky fun spirit~ xo Les

Jenni said...

I have said it before I'm sure, but I've got to say it again~ you're so talented! I LOVE your stitching! Those gingerbread men are ADORABLE! Of course, you inspired me to try my hand at it, but all I had at the time to work with was felt. It worked all right, but I have muslin now. I think that will be better...but, I don't think I have your gift! :)

Have a great night! :)

Every Day Gourmet said...

I agree with the other Jeni. I don't have your talent either. I try to recreate and it never turns out as great as yours : ( It sounds like you had lots of fun watching the CMA. I looked up the Nashville Marathon in April. I think that will be my next one. They have tons of Country Music singers come for it.

Shannon said...

I missed the CMAs but I love your cute pillows! I love that Kid Rock song too. :)

Kristi said...

Love the gingerbread pillows!! You and Amber amaze me with what you can accomplish during a TV show.

Christine said...

These are adorable!