Saturday, August 2, 2008

Easy Saturday




Today Madi had her first soccer game. She LOVES soccer. Ben is holding out for flag football. After the game we came home to relax and cook a fun lunch. I had a few things to get caught up on since we had been gone for a few days.













I was so excited to play with some of the new paper products I had gotten on our little getaway. Today I made two of these 'back to school' cards to hand out to Ben and Madi's teachers next week. My tradition is on the Friday of the first week of school to give the teacher a fun homemade card and an apple.



Look at this cute paper. It has all that math work on it. I got a few sheets of this and the coordinating papers to do the kids first day of school page for this year. Of course I picked up a few extra sheets to make some cards.





5 comments:

Amber M. said...

CUTE paper...I really love that first card with the embossed school bus on it. Darling.

Our Complete Family said...

Go Miss Madi! Score a goal for your Illinois fans cutie pie! Jeni~ I love the cards. Very, very, very cute, Ms. Talented...as always! xo

Alyce said...

I'm crackin up at the "I will not Sass" back ground! I had my daughter write out, much smaller and on larger paper, "I will respect my parents". She did not enjoy it and I don't think it helped either..she's a tough one!

Lisa said...

Do you remember where you purchased the template of the embossed school bus? It is adorable.

Jeni said...

Lisa.. the school bus template is a Lasting Impressions product.