Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I just love being a mom!

There are good days and there are bad days and some days they just crack me up!!!

I always shower at night so I am just ready to get up and go in the morning. One night last week I was getting ready to jump into the shower. I realized I needed a towel for when I got out. Steve was in the living room doing whatever and Ben was on my bed in the dark watching TV. I opened my bathroom door and ran out in the nude to the hall to grab a towel. Ben was horrified...."MOM, DAD IS HOME" so... "WHAT IF HE SEES YOU LIKE THAT"!!!

10 comments:

Alyce said...

Too FUNNY!!

Amber M. said...

So hilarious. Yeah, what IF Steve sees you like that...:-)

Our Complete Family said...

Oh my goodness... I am laughing out loud right now! I am also giggling thinking about all the funny 'Ben-isms' and 'Bryce-isms' we used to share when they really just started talking in Germany! Love those fun memories! Remember the scissors one?!? ;) xo

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Rofl! Hope you write that in his memory book! cherry

Shannon said...

Ok, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!!!

Bella's momma said...

That is oh so funny~ being a mom, there is nothin' better

Everyday Gourmet said...

How Cute! I found some old pictures of Ben, Madi, Jonathan and Anna from when you were in Germany. I can't believe how big are kids have got from 2 years ago.

Rachel said...

that is a funnnny story!!!!!

Belinda said...

Jeni,

That is funny!!!! My kids are not talking much yet but I cant wait to document things like that.. you will have to document that in his scrapbook HA HA too funny!!
Belinda

Jenni @ nest to keep said...

Oh, that just cracks me up! It sounds like something our nine year old daughter just said the other day! Kids are just TOO funny sometimes. I just want mine to stay sweet and innocent forever!

I just found your blog through your friend's blog, Our Family! I really like your blog! :) Oh, and I love your blog header. Is that your fireplace? It is so beautiful! :)