Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Harmon happenings...

Steve is off work this week...he has to finish using up his leave before he leaves for Kuwait next week. It's been fun...the kids are in school so it's just the two of us. It's been a long time since we have been alone together like that. We were married for about 4 years before having Ben but that seems like another lifetime. This morning I took the kids to school and stayed to help Madi's teacher for about an hour. Then I went to the gym. When I got home, I made a few cards to sell at the Plum Tree. The other day I had run into Joann's and picked up this pretty paper...sale this week 6 sheets of 12x12 for 96 cents! Today for lunch, Steve and I went to Applebees and we both had their Santa Fe chicken salad...mmm!

I love doing ribbon on cards like this one has. A few years ago my friend Amber sent me a card with ribbon stapled on it... I have been doing it ever since.


Look how big my flowers are getting. They started out quite small. I am so proud of myself for keeping them going.

2 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

Cards and plants both look GREAT! Glad you got some one on one time with your man. I'll be in your shoes in oh...say 4 years maybe?!? ;) Happy fun day tomorrow to you two lovebirds! xo

Amber M. said...

I don't know what Tony and I would do if we had a day to ourselves. Maybe sit and stare at each other??