Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finally!

I'm a scapbooker. Okay, I know I can make some pretty cute cards but when it comes to a scrapbook, well that is another story...until today! I had done some pages before but that large piece of wide open space was just plain scary to me. The pages I had done I didn't love and felt like I needed to do them over. Lately I have been paying very close attention to others and how they scrapbook. Yesterday I got a new book with my Michael's coupon, Page Maps by Becky Fleck(thanks Darlene for showing that to me). I am into the simple look I guess. I also noticed my friend Amber seem to do the 81/2x11 pages. Those few extra inches make a difference...today I handled 2 pages of 8 1/2x11 for starters. Watch out, cause now I am on a roll.




Next week we are in charge of snack for Madi's soccer game. I thought a cute bag filled with some good eats would be fun. Last night I made these bags... very simple but Madi likes them.

2 comments:

Our Complete Family said...

I love that you scrapbook now! Girl, your cards ROCK so your books will be AWESOME, too! Love these pages you showed us tonight! xo

Darlene said...

Jeni, those pages are fantastic!! I can't believe they are some of your first ones. Way to go!!
Darlene