Monday, March 21, 2011

Lotte World

Last Thursday was our big move. On Friday the kids had a half day of school and the church on base sponsored a free trip to Lotte World that afternoon. These past few days have been crazy. Steve has been working extra (even during the whole move) due to the crises in Japan. But on Friday, we left Steve and the new house full of work to be done behind, with my bestest neighbor Liz and scooted off with the kids to Lotte World.


Madi's favorite ride...the swings. She must have ridden them 15 times.

Inside Lotte World they had some really fun parades to watch.




The log ride was the first ride the kids went on. Liz and I skipped it so we didn't get wet first thing. When I went to the exit I was a bit nervous over that last drop...I didn't think Madi would like but it was too late to get her off the ride.


Look at the picture the camera on the ride captured...Madi horrified. Believe it or not we all went on the ride again and it ended up being her favorite scary ride.


Ben and Regan locked in and ready to get that wave going.





The Waikiki Wave was what got Ben's vote for best ride.




1 comment:

Every Day Gourmet said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I love your new penthouse! Very nice and fancy. I want to see pictures of your new house in CA!