Thursday, November 3, 2011

Season Of Thankfulness

Maybe it's because I am getting older but I enjoy everyday in November. Celebrating Thanksgiving was just on that day. Now I like having the whole month to contemplate on all the things I am thankful for. Today I had the chance to set some Thanksgiving decorations around the house. That tree on the bottom of the fireplace is our Thankful tree we made a few years ago. I love reading the ornaments: our cat, caprisuns, football, our dad being safe, soccer, food... I am thankful we made that a few years back.


I am thankful my dad was able to come spend Halloween with us.







I am thankful for good memories. Look at them, they are separating the candy. They made lines of twix, butterfinger... We had a great time trick-or-treating. All our neighbors went together so the kids were with all the friends. And holy cow our neighborhood was lite up in orange lights, so festive.



Steve had to work late Halloween, until after 8pm...he missed all the fun. But we are thakful he is here with us rather than being deployed.





The kids are thankful for their dodgeball teams, they have a lot of fun. I must say it's very entertaining to watch. There must be 50 boys and 5 girls and look at Madi, she is still in the game after that line of boys had already gotten out.




I am thankful for Madi and her new little boots too.






No comments: