Wednesday, November 9, 2011

3 & 4

Madi is home sick today. I hate when either of the kids are sick but love the chance it gives me to sit around with them and get caught up on stuff. This morning I finished my blocks 3 & 4 of the quilt-along. Boy were the 2 3/8 inch squares cut diagonal and subcut again tedious...but the blocks are gorgeous.


The other day I picked up Justin Bieber's newly released Christmas CD. I was saving it for a raining/sick day, so guess what we have been listening to the last 2-3 hours. Could be worse.





Madison looked like a cutie pie wearing the Turkey shirt I made her. Now I need to get started on a Christmas one...maybe today while she is around and we are jamming to Christmas tunes Bieber style.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Madi is feeling better. She looks great in her turkey shirt. Good colors on her. Cute PJ's too. Enjoy looking at the quilt pieces too. Very very nice! Aunt O