Monday, September 19, 2011

Brussels Sprouts And Apple Cider

These were out of this world good! I got the recipe out of a magazine. I LOVE brussles sprouts. My grandpa use to grow them in his garden and when my mom was pregnant with me she would eat tons of them....this is where we think my love of brussles sprouts came from.

Garlic-Roasted Brussles Sprouts with Mustard Sauce.



Wash and cut fresh brussles srouts. Toss in olive oil and minced garlic. Bake on cookie sheet at 450 for 15 min stirring occasionally.




In small sauce pan boil 1/2 cup heavy cream, 3 TBSP dijon mustard and salt and pepper. Boil for 1 minute then drizzle over roasted brussles sprouts.




The looked so pretty served in my blue and white Japanese bowels.










September = Apples to me. Apple cider too. I made some seasonal gifts with an apple cider theme.




The tag has a bottle of cider on it. I really enjoy this time of year.






No comments: