Monday, October 4, 2010

Blackwork

Boy do I really love the look of blackwork...see my new "HALLOWEEN" stitchery I made. This year buttermilkbasin had this idea on their website. How did I never think of this before.








Last year right after Halloween I found this recipe so I saved it and busted it out today. Ben and Madi LOVED them after school today. They are so pretty.





Ben's football has started....his team is the Bulldogs...ha.








I have been needing some new running shoes so I went and checked out the PX. I was going to get some black ones until I noticed they said ARMY on them...of course I then changed my mind to the blue Air Force running shoes...they are comfy and even had me running a little faster today!!!





Now who would have ever thought the Air Force would set us up in our new way of city life...IT'S AMAZING! Boy do we have a view...from every room in our house. We did not bring our bedroom furniture, just our matress...so we lay in bed and can look down at the busy street or over the whole city. Two walls in our room are windows. It's fun to look out day and night.

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Hi Jeni~

It looks like you are getting nicely settled in! Your view IS amazing! What fun! :)

The Halloween stitching is beautiful, by the way! And the cookies look SO yummy!

I also wanted to let you know that you won my giveaway over at Nest to Keep! If you let me know your address, I can send you package to you! :) I hope you have a beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

City life looks pretty exciting. The cookies look delicious. Hello to the kiddos.
Love, Aunt Onalee

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

that view looks awesome. Seriously can't get over the fun experience you get to have for a bit! And the Halloween stitchery is so cool

Shannon said...

Amazing view!! I think I'm going to have to try those cookies too!

Our Complete Family said...

Looks like you guys are getting all cozy and settled in! The cookies look yummo and I bet Ben is having a blast playing football for a team with a name near and dear to y'alls hearts!
xo L

Amber M. said...

Everything looks so pretty! I'm so glad you are settling in and having an adventure.

Betty said...

Jenny, I love to read your blog you make me want to do what i used to love to do. Those cookies look so yummy!