Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hershey Kisses

At Christmas I saw the idea of these Hershey Kisses but had already made other treats for the kids to hand out. So when they came around again for Valentines it was a done deal. Those are the cutest stickers to place on the bottoms of Hershey Kisses. I made tags that read "Happy Valentine's Day Kisses, Madi". To top off the cuteness I have "I heart chocolate" twisties I bought in Korea. I have found some of the most fun things when shopping in Korea. I just bought stuff knowing that one day I would find the perfect use for it all. Here is the link for the Kiss stickers if you want to make them. Ben is going to take a big red bowl of the these for his last class of the day. Middle schooler's don't want Valentines....just a big bowl of the candy.






These are the twisties...I only paid $1 for a pack. So of course I picked up a few packs and other kinds too. These were found at the outdoor Namdaemun Market.

No comments: