Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bring On The Hearts

It's hard for me to believe it's already February. Usually January drags on. But I think because it's been in the 60's everyday here in California it seems like Spring instead of Winter.



Well I made another dishtowel...this one with a patchwork heart on it.









My kids this morning. They are funny. Madi wore her new heart shirt I made her. I love the colors.




I stitched the 'LOVE'.








Also for the kitchen I crocheted a couple of Valentine themed wash clothes. Madi picked the white one to use today...she likes it best.







A couple of weeks ago I went on an all day super fun shopping trip to San Francisco with other wives from the base. Oh my gosh are there some fun stores there! I love kitchen stores. In one of them I must have spent an hour. I did buy that fun Eiffel Tower cookie cutter there. Perfect huh?!?









This is what I made for dinner last night. YUMMY! Tonight we are having Double Mushroom Soup. I have been enjoying trying out some new recipes. If the soup is good I will share the recipe.









No comments: