Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas

My house feels so warm and cozy all dressed up for Christmas.















When we were over at Lake Tahoe over Thanksgiving the main thing I wanted to get was the beautiful HUGE pine cones they have all over the place. I put these in my German dough bowl but still have more...any ideas on what I could do or make with them? I LOVE them.




















We have this balcony that over looks in to the living room, that is how I took the picture above this one.











Madi's Christmas shirt. I just cut 3 triangles and stacked them...EASY! Of course we got some red & aqua in there but check out the gingerbread trunk.












My favorite Christmas pillow I made all the way back in 1999...I dated it. I need to do that more often. I like looking at my things and remembering what was going on in my life then.







No comments: