Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 1996

Today is my 15th Wedding Anniversary. What a 15 years it has been. We have the 2 sweetest kids in the world. Our life is never boring....in the last 15 years we have lived in 9 different states/countries. It's been crazy fun.




My kids thoroughly enjoy the Christmas Countdown I made them. Today...December 5th...


We are going out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary and then from the countdown, it is our turn to go to Starbucks for the kids favorite...white hot chocolate to drink while we drive around town looking at Christmas lights. So I better hurry, I need to fold laundry, go run and then change before my kids get out of school at 1:30. I can't wait until tonight!!!





2 comments:

Amber M. said...

Happy Anniversary!

larkswing said...

Happy Anniversary!

I am truly enjoying seeing what so many are doing to countdown! :)