Monday, October 24, 2011

New Laundry Can And A New Hat

I needed a laundry basket. I have been looking. They are all so expensive and I never found one I liked either. My hair salon in Georgia had painted a metal trash can white for their trash inside and I thought it was the cutest idea. Then last week I saw the same idea online so I knew it was meant to be. The cans are $24 but I like it painted red in my laundry room. I am having so much fun decorating my new house.






For years I wanted to crochet a hat but I thought it was hard...NOT. Now I can't understand patterns well so I just started crocheting and it worked. I am so excited! I have already started another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both ideas are adorable. I love the layndry basket and the hat!!!
It is a very nice knot. Keep up the good work. Aunt O