Monday, October 3, 2011

The Crow

I had the best time making some cards this weekend. Steve was so nice, he cooked dinner Saturday night for us....fish and chips. And frozen pizza for our late snack. Since I didn't have to cook I made a bunch of cards.




Fall/Autumn is my favorite time of year. I enjoy decorating for fall and Halloween more than any other. When I was in the Air Force and single I would decorate even then...before the hubby and kids came along. Check out my new centerpiece. Kinda spooky...I LOVE it!!!




Ha! Ladies and Gents I have a little crafter living in my house. I am so proud. Madi is a good little stitcher.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Madison! What a wonderful job! Aunt O

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

So glad you are enjoying your new home, Jeni, and for your great adventure to get there. It would be great to be your neighbor :) And I will pass on hugs for sure! Jill