The 14 Days of Valentines idea came from my friend amber. I LOVE it and am doing it too. It will be one small gift everyday for Steve. I can't wait to get February started.
1. reese's cup.....There are a million 'reese's why I love you.
2. socks.....You knock my 'socks' off.
3. almond joy.....Thank you for 'almond joy' you have given me.
4. can of beans.....'cool beans' you're mine....inside joke
5. hot tamales.....you're 'hot'
6. smoothie ingredients.....you're 'smooth'...Ben's idea
7. velveeta.....you 'melt' my heart...Ben's idea and for Feb. 7th Superbowl Sunday to make rotel dip.
8. pop rocks candy.....you 'rock' my world
9. lucky charms.....I am 'lucky' to have you
10. jr. mints.....we were 'mint' to be together
11. nuts.....I'm 'nuts' about you
12. sweethearts.....you're my sweetheart
13. olive oil.....'olive' love you forever
And for the 14th...still working on that one.
Steve is working late tonight so I was just working on the tags for these. Two of Madi's little girlfriends are over here...their favorite is the lucky charms because there is a kiss on the tag...they said I should do that on all of them.