Friday, June 24, 2011

Stars And Stripes

I really enjoy making things for my home! Hand-piecing is something I love to sit and do. This past year I have made thousands of hexagons so I thought I would step out of my comfort zone and try piecing 6 pointed stars. I think they are very pretty but are a little harder for me. Nothing says Happy 4th Of July like Stars and Stripes :-)















I hand-quilted everything...see all the millions of tiny white specs? I sure like it though.









We have been swimming at the Post pool. My kids can spend 5 hours jumping off the diving board. Every now and then they do take a break and go down the slide.








Look at Ben.











And Madi too.









Today was rainy so we stayed home all day. I made some iced chocolate brownies for all the kids and to share with the neighbors...we didn't need the whole pan...as a matter of fact I don't know why I made them at all, I didn't need a one!








Today the kids spent 5 hours coloring Justin Beiber pictures...at least they all had fun.







No comments: