Friday, August 6, 2010

Empire State Building

The Empire State Building...New York City...Manhattan it's all breathtaking!




This picture is right inside the front doors of the building.

Of course King Kong we were in the Empire State Building.




What a view!!! Can you believe all those sky scrappers.







Macy's on 34th street...the Empire State is on 34th...I think 5th and 34th.














My very own miracles on 34th street...see the street sign...34th and Broadway.






Our Madison on Madison Avenue. That is how she got her name. When I was 12, one of my youth church activities was watching the movie Splash. Remember when Tom Hanks asks Daryl Hannah the mermaid what her name was and she looked up at the street sign and read Madison...I have loved the name ever since.









You know my other 3 sports fanatics wanted to check out Madison Square Garden...there it is on the right.

No comments: