Sunday, August 9, 2009

Here we go again

It's hard to believe it's Sunday night again and we are ready for our 2nd week of school. This weekend we had a super fun getaway! Nana and Great Grandma drove from Savannah to Macon and we also went to Macon to have a fun-filled weekend full of family and those beloved cousins. Aunt Alicia's house has a pool and so tonight we are all a little pink and very tired. Here is a picture of B&M last Monday on the first day of school. I used an iron...well I printed from the computer 'second grade' and ironed it on for Madi.
My tradition has always been that at the end of the first week of school the kids give their teachers an apple with a homemade card. These are what the kids took in last Friday. Click here to see last years cards....easy-saturday.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

You always do the sweetest things for their teachers. Cute cards!

Jo said...

As a teacher, your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated!

I have a few more weeks before I head back to school.

Jo

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I cannot believe you are already in your second week of school. The kids dcn't go back until after Labor Day here......but our first day will be here in the blink of an eye!!

I just saw your note about the meatball recipe......Send me an email so I have your address and I will email it to you. Not sure when I will get it posted, so I figured I would give it to you in the meantime!!

Hope you all have a great week!

Lisa

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

PS....It would help if I gave you my email address....

lisamuth at hotmail dot com

Also forgot to tell you that I loved the teacher gifts.....so cute:)