Saturday, July 19, 2008

Card group and cards

Yesterday my card group cards came in the mail. It's like Christmas getting to open that big envelope every month. For about a year now I have been having fun making cards for this group. There are six of us girls and we all live in different states. At the beginning of the month we are given a theme and an ultimate challenge to work with and then they are due by the end of the month. Everyone mails the 6 identical cards they made to my friend Amber, she divides them up and mails them out to each of us, so we all get 5 new cards with super fun ideas.



This months theme was to make a baby girl card with the ultimate challenge being to add lace. Here is a picture of what I came up with.






Here are some of the cards the other girls made.






The other day I started working on my Halloween cards because I had gotten some neat paper from Rusty Pickle at the Expo and couldn't wait to start them. My kids LOVE to make cards, both of them. Here is a picture of the card Ben made using his new paper.

And last but not least...here is a yummy card I made last week. Thought it would be fun to tie to a candy bar and viola you have a cute little gift.

3 comments:

Every Day Gourmet said...

I love that idea! Would Amber let me join as too? You make such darling cards Jeni! I discovered we have a TJ Max next to our house. I picked up some darling kitchen card stock there!!

Our Complete Family said...

Love the cards, Jeni! Yours ROCKS hun... Send some of your creative vibes this way will ya? You need to take pics each month to share these super adorable fun crafty cards from the fun spunky gals you must be doing it with! Love ya! P.S. Parcel on the way to you on Monday...eyes peeled! :)

Shannon said...

Such cute cards!! I'm so glad you framed a monogram. I just love monograms. :)