Sunday, July 22, 2012

SOLD!!!

 WOW!  Things are happening all so fast.  We have been so lucky to own a beautiful California home in a neighborhood with them most wonderful neighbors.  I am going to really miss it here!!!!  Yesterday my house  went on the market and today it sold...CRAZY!  And here is the real kicker.  They bought it for ten thousand more dollars than we were asking...they were afraid of multiple offers.  Like I said this whole thing of me being a California Girl has come and is going by fast. I do feel very blessed.  Below are some pictures of my California home:



 This is the formal living and dinning.  I have put pictures of the family room and eat-in kitchen on here before.
 This is when you are standing in the kids playroom/loft.
 I love the upstairs in this home.  It's so open and pretty.
 This is the kids playroom upstairs.
So I wonder what kind of house we will get in Massachusetts?  We are moving near Boston...I need to work on my accent.    Here we go: "I need to park the car".  Did you hear it?  Ha

No comments: