Sunday, July 29, 2012

Our Colonial House In Massachusetts

Steve found our house!  Today our offer was accepted..  I LOVE it.  It's so colonial!  It has a huge yard, over an acre but yet in a neighborhood with sidewalks.  The kitchen is white with black granite counter tops.  I can not wait to get there and decorate!  Steve kept telling me we need to buy a house when we get to Massachusetts because the interest rates are so low now.  3.25% interest is what is making this dream come true.  Steve is awesome!  This is the 3rd time he has gone ahead of the kids and I to buy a house and every time he keeps getting better at it.  

2 comments:

Aarnilintu said...

Lucky you! The house looks wonderfull. I'm also looking for a new home with my man, but it seems to be quite difficult. Or we are just too demanding in these things:)

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Just found your blog! Welcome to Massachusetts! I hope you enjoy it! I've lived in MA my entire life. We summah in Maine! LOL!!!

I read in your profile that you went to OSU, my husband went to The Ohio University!

I'm now your newest follower!