Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yellow!

Yesterday I was suppose to go over to the coast to see my friend Susy. She flew from Ohio with two other friends to run 30K and 50K runs in the Redwoods over there. Well Northern California has gotten slammed with three storms over the past week. So things around my house are flooded. Did you know Sacramento is the most likely city to flood behind New Orleans. So with all the flooding and more to come I didn't get a chance to catch up with my dear friend...so I went shopping locally. The adorable yellow purse I picked up at the BX a few months ago but yesterday I scored big with yellow sandals.



Look at these flood waters I had to drive through yesterday. I have never done anything like it before. There was not a river nearby so I went for and almost got stuck. I am not ever doing that again!!!

No comments: