Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My new quilt


I had so much fun making a quilt out of Essence fabric by Moda. The pattern was a free one I saw on the Moda Bake Shop a long time ago...I just now got the nerve to try it. It was sew easy!






My kids are out of school this week. Madi has asked me to make her a 'pretty' quilt so we picked out some OZ fabric by Moda. We have already starting sewing it...see the kids arranging the squares in the order they think would look best.

Steve never stops cracking me up. On Monday night he went to Griffin, Georgia. The 2nd Baptist Church of Griffin was hosting a Wild Game Banquet and the guest speaker was UGA's football coach. So Steve wanted to go munch on Bear, Elk and Moose burgers to be able to hear what the coach had to say. The High School in Griffin has 2 kids The University of Georgia wants to come play football...see the catch.


5 comments:

Amber M. said...

Your quilts are GORGEOUS!! You've been one busy lady...

Kansas Amy said...

It's a very pretty quilt! Great job! Making a quilt this year is on my to do list. I haven't made one since I was about 12 and made one with my great grandmother.

Georgia Girl said...

Love it Jeni! I have got to come sew with you so you can teach me...I have been stiching some when I get time.

cherry said...

Beautiful! LOVE it...

Thena said...

Quilts are so beautiful. I want to learn how to make them so bad but don't have a clue.