Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas in Savannah

This weekend all of Steve's family met in Savannah to have Christmas together. First we met "the cousins" over at Nana's house and then everyone gathered at Great Grandma's house. I love this picture I got of all the kids with Teresa and Great Grandma in the mirror.


Ben got some new shoes he needed, but he lucked out Nana did the shopping...did you know they make $95 shoes for little kids. They were just what he wanted...Nike Shox.



Teresa sitting back watching the kids opening their gifts.


Madi got an AJ Green jersey...Go Georgia Bulldogs.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So fun! I remember my brother's shoes were always close to or over $100 when we were younger. It's crazy! :) Looks like you have had a great start to Christmas! I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Lisa said...

I have really enjoyed looking at your posts. I love your Santa frames on the mantel. It's so sweet to see Grandparents with the little ones. I think your kitchen looks so cozy. Love the tree and the little sitting corner. Merry Christmas! Lisa

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like the festivities are in full swing:)

Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!!

xo,

Lisa