Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Georgia clothes and Six Flags

I bought this Georgia fabric a while ago and finally the other night I sat down and made Madi her outfit she wanted...some new Georgia clothes. I also sewed some ribbon around a $3 Walmart tee and made her a ribbon for her hair to complete the look. This is what she wore the other night downtown to the Atlanta Hawks game....her dad carried her on his shoulders with pride.


My family gave us season tickets to Six Flags for Christmas and we are loving them! Above Madi is starring at the Scream Machine trying to decide if she wants to go on it...and at age 6 she did it...see it in the picture below.



Ben and Madi are in awe of their dad because he actually went on the Georgia Scorcher and the Goliath...not me that's for sure.

9 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh, that outfit is adorable! You did a fantastic job on it! I just love that hair bow, too! And Six Flags is so fun! I went back in college once and loved it. I did, however, avoid all things roller coaster! :) Well, I hope you are having a good week so far! :)

Brittany said...

How fun! Six Flags was such a fun thing to do growing up. I especially love it around the holidays. And, was way too afraid to ever go at Halloween!

Shannon said...

Such a cute outfit! I love the pom pom fringe.

I love Six Flags!

Every Day Gourmet said...

That outfit turned out so cute! Where did you find the material at? We were so excited to hear about Ben getting into the gifted program! That is so awesome.

Our Complete Family said...

Cute outfit Jeni! You did a great job on that and the hair bow hun!
Bryce has been a fan of the Screaming Eagle since he was 5 when we moved back here. He LOVES it and boy it just scares me. He must get his roller coaster love genes from Jason. How about Madi? Sounds like she gets her love for them from Steve??? ;)
Happy 1/2 way through the week day~ Les

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Hey girl. Thanks for stopping by. :) Just let me know what you need. Hope you are having a great week!

Georgia Girl said...

Oh Jeni the outfit is so stinkin cute! Love it and the bows...you must make some to sell....

Six Flags,,,oh my I have not been there in years...lol...ancient years...but I always loved riding the scream machine also!

jen said...

Oh my word!! You make the most darling clothes!!

Looks like so much fun!

Jen

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Love the outfit.....how adorable!!

OMG, can't believe she rode the scream machine...not sure I would be able to get on that one:)

Hope all is well!

Lisa