Thursday, August 9, 2012

For My Kitchen & In My Kitchen

 I am so excited for Autumn!!!  This year should be really wonderful once we move up to New England.  I have always wanted to go visit there during the Autumn and now I will be moving there.  These spooky wash clothes were fun and relaxing to make.  I am saving them for the next few months to use in my new kitchen.
This is a peek into my new kitchen...well I am not there yet.  I just love it.  I love the white, the black granite, the framed window that opens like french doors, the back splash and get this it's topped off with a walk-in pantry.  My heart beats so fast every time I think about it.

1 comment:

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

Jeni! Wow, moving again:) You will definitely love the fall in New England... we lived in Mass for four years. Wishing you well!