Saturday, January 21, 2012

Winter




My WINTER dinning room. I love how simple and easy to keep clean it is.







Remember my big beautiful pine cones I picked up at Lake Tahoe over Thanksgiving. I love them so much I think they may stay out all year.






Steve got me this HUGE picture of New York City. NYC is our favorite city in the world...over Vancouver, Canada, Tokyo, Paris... I just love this picture of the city with the clouds and the colors. It's on the Brooklyn Bridge and you can see the Empire State....it was only 18 months ago when my family went to the top.




I moved my subway art into our family room. It's one of my favorite things too.






Another new kitchen towel. It's just a cheap flour sack towel with pretty fabric sewn to the end and I did a cute running stitch for extra cuteness. I started another on last night I hope to finish today. I want to make a pretty stack for my kitchen.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One thing that you have that I have are blinds. I love blinds and having no curtains in some non formal rooms. I think it to is a cleaner look.