Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's time!!!!


Tomorrow morning we are off to Nashville, TN! I can't believe it's time! Today has been hard...I didn't need to run, just needed to clean the house and pack for the trip but it's like I was in a daze...I just want it to be race day! We are expecting great weather and along the whole course of the race there are suppose to be bands playing music and I am really hoping my family will be able to get to a place to see me. I guess somewhere during the last mile they can even come join you in crossing the finish line.
I can't believe I am doing this. I can't wait!

8 comments:

Amber M. said...

Good luck, Jeni...you'll do great. You did the work, and you'll reap the reward!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

LeeAnn said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Good luck girl!

Michelle said...

You'll do awesome!! What an accomplishment, whether you run 1 mile or 8, just following through with your goal is so empowering. We'll be cheering you on from Georgia. ~Michelle

V and Co. said...

good LUCK!!! and you can totally do the quilt thing just ask questions. i'll be happy to help whenever i can!

Every Day Gourmet said...

Jeni! I barely slept last night because of how excited I am! We are going to have such fun! You have come such a long way since January. I can't wait to see you all tonight.

Shannon said...

Have fun!!! While I will be walking in our Race For The Cure tomorrow I'll be thinking of you!!

Our Complete Family said...

Have fun! You can do it! Just chant Miss Madi's cute bathtub song in your head~ she hit that spot on...girl power! :)
Love ya, L